Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Comes Avmy


Comes Avmy
The trip meaning first learned of theAbbas
. In the first trip he said: Define travel. I said: moving towards the destination of origin. Said: Wrong, travel, ie moving towards the source of origin!
More than a hundred times and I had outfit with Bas about 2000 miles per trip in beautiful, Driving Course, before I learned the lesson and I delivered.
Wednesday of most weeks, he said: make fire. I said: Where did we go? May said: Just go. And it went Hchnan main branches and sub-beam to the road and some property I own, and sometimes the right road and in every trip we instead saw the new Iran. Snapshot by his lessons were interesting and fun. Live life to be learned from Bas. Pattern was and is very good for me.
And he goes back to my mother because she has Nzrha. Angel for her words and tears are for her narration.
My eyes have seen his world. Still sound (a country I) and running in the mud Bastami Bas provinces to take photos of flowers near the ice will caress my ears Sahoolan.
His back foot soil I'm his eye kohl. Bas shoes for my flowers that were inside the car under surveillance and newspapers had to miss wide. Lessons remain that still have not learned.
Wind Nngt Tryshvly! The dry cleaner divine. 'll Kayak into pieces. I knew that love Bas Nepal is torn Bshvy to us if he Brngrdany!
Bas! What nights sleeping next to me that NO Bydarmandy time is short, which should reach.
Bas! What sunrise or sunset, which ran from the moment initiated.
Bas! Who has traveled back gives break. The way back to earth yet have wide feet that do the kiss.
Bas! Rev that old tree Shahqly Glabyhaysh is holding for you. Old aunt is there, wait. Abbas Hnvzs·hnd course you have not seen. Do not put that number by waiting Qabhaysh Kalashnikovs become low. Kakvty kill his expectation that they Tragyn your mouth. Mnyshjh Spa is disgusting, says Abbas failed in the winter and I-ton water does. Charavymaq ashamed of charge Grg·haysh siege.
Rbaba tells you how. You must double back Dmhay correct you. I gave took forty springs. Aq tears will blind, impatience and rebellion has Trkydh throat. The back office has been without top. Where to go? Not leaving without you. Sahand buttercups and edges without the permit you do not take a photo.
Why would I gave the spa is that you made their way to be paved. If you come to the old saying Mybrnt Sqa. Batv Persian month Mehr Temple was alive. Takes expectations. Well the other passengers remained in the way water does Msafrhay.
I sleep when I sleep, nature Rami nose and see you when you sleep, sleep. Turnaround bright eyes of our heart and make us live! Dvstdaransh God for revolving cutting!
waiting to Ali Hemmatzadeh

No comments:

Post a Comment