Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

KANPEL




Name of God
Iranian territory with open arms and accepts Hazama Hazama finally arrived with a shout says Welcome to Iran if the merchant and customs formalities are done and Hazama Dvmaratn begins to appear in the Persian food is satisfying and people during the course Hazama hands in the clay to warm the neck Fsharnd Vhlqh Vyznd he and Mr. Palm cake Iranian flag and the Japanese tradition of friendship between the two countries sees the provision of catering to and from their arrival and I Hazama Koo next to us was their Travel writing letters to Dvmaratn I always design in the computer program behind them in my country I want to coordination of selected cars and hotels, and Coordinating bodies and organizations to choose the path of my son Afshin Dvmaratn through Vdlsh wants me to follow the 11 / 03/2010 for a month next Hazama Afshin Dvmaratn do that while practicing, he says the two will make me proud that my country side by side in run Hazama Hazama is a great man and worthy of confidence Yi has companies that sponsor him and Congratulations are in Iran including Toyota Wish there were some I sponsor and I like Hazama ran round the world I hope you return safely to your country efforts Batshkr Ali-Zadeh

No comments:

Post a Comment