Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Yadollah Ashyq


The name of God
Cane to a world of his men steal the blind, I'm optimistic view of there, I love search.
I wish I felt the same odor Bharradvbarh think I remember that A Shyq Yadollah, I thought the second half of the first decade and second decade of the first half of the vocal pleasant life he lived. Left - Right - opener - the tip - the tip - left ten to one - one - two - five. Were voices that were loud mouth Avesta and Shagrdsh was formed and the role of carpet, carpet with voice students nodes A Mybstnd Shyq.
Ie hunting lion hunting story. Sazda Chalyb Ashyq Yadollah - Balabanda Chalyb Rahim Dale adolescence - Gval da Chalan help service. The tape number one - two - three - four ....... Fifty-five. I always wanted to know how the story will end, but most of the time or later Avesta Knsy not worked in the market to buy or were rare, but when his mind any time that day did not even visit her by CD. /
Over three decades, not lightning, but with hardship and difficulty.
Guests had a friend that he had a keen interest Ashyqha, Yadollah Radydm Myngrystm and heart to love words and I would dress stature Rana Azeri, not a moment went out of seeing my garlic Agraznzdyk Nmyshdm friend said do you do to see? I told the garment first and then kissed his fingers and then his larynx. Azari is a symbol to all to be proud Aylkhchy means that he is a symbol instance.
Here is that you get to land
Chance to help and get back to help
Life is barren and without my beloved passed
Kardnya Ngzard to get work
I pass a number of moments that have to Aylkhchy see him closely because the moments are realized my childhood to remember him. What indeed help from service?
Babak Khorram Yadollah wish of both religions calls.
Persian month Azar in 1387 - Ali Hemmatzadeh

No comments:

Post a Comment